Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fiesta Brasilla!

We have been wanting to visit this restaurant for some time but previously the would only allow 1 1-for-1 coupon per table. So that means if a group of us 4 wanted to go, we either had to sit separately or pay 3 and get one meal free.

Anyway, they finally changed their coupons and now it can be used for the whole table :) Which is why my Bro, Ash, my sis and I went there. Felt a little weird not asking our parents along but then it would become one of those family dinners. Its just different when its just us siblings.


The restaurant is located @ United Square.




Haha ... its neighbor caught my eye ... BEER!




There are guys walking around with skewers of meat and they would just slice it direct on yr plate. They do change yr plates but not often as yr plate is constantly full. It was not all meat, there was veggies and stuff at the self serve area.




There was chicken, beef, lamb, ham, garlic bread, chicken heart and liver, fish, pineapple, sausage, etc.




My sis and I.



We ate alot and was very stuffed. I really enjoyed the meal ... the meats were succulent and I love it when I got the burnt portion :) I would definitely go back again but a coupon is advisable as otherwise it would cost $38++ per person. That's a little steep, but u do get lots of meats.

A table beside us with more than 10 ppl did not have one as they didn't realize a coupon was needed for the 1-for-1 and they end up having to pay full price for everyone .... haha, dumbass, there goes more than $200 down the drain. That's alot of beer, hehe :P

Hoping a coupon would be available soon. I want to go back!