Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday, I decided that I wanted to head back to Fiesta Brasilia. I just love the place too much :)

Luckily, there were 1-for-1 coupons that came out the week b4 my bday and they expire on my bday itself. They had increased the price as it was the holiday season but an extra drink was included bcos of this increase.


Yummy meats and garlic bread!




We had a choice of beer, white wine, red wine or juice. Since Ash isn't a drinker and juice was not worth it, I got her drink! I had 2 beers that nite :)



When we first for there, there was another table that was also celebrating a bday. The staff and chef of the restaurant sang a bday song for the bday gal and when Ash saw it, she was like "Oh, we must get that for u too!"

Argh ... it was kinda embarrassing and I was trying to hide away. The crowd got bigger and for a moment I thought that they would be too busy to sing it to me. However, after we handed over our credit card to pay the bill, they managed to gather themselves and have a little sing-a-long session.



Ok, I have to admit that I was pretty impressed when they started to belt out Happy Birthday in chinese :)

After dinner, my sis and I headed down to Cathay where were were meeting Huiyi, Ben, Yvonne and KL for a movie. We went to watch Chipmunks 2! It was not bad .. one of those movies that is just fun to watch.

After the movie, we headed to PS's Starbucks to have a drink and that is when the gang pulled out a bday cake that was hidden in Yvonne's car. KL sneakily went to her to grab something.


My one and only birthday cake this year :)




I could only pretend to cut the cake as we had to wait to reuse the cake for Ben's bday after midnight.




The 2 bday kids ;)



I think the ppl sitting around us must have had wondered why we were just staring at the cake after we sang Happy Birthday the first time.

We didn't stay very late as some had to work the next day. Moreover, we were all meeting again the day after for another celebration as Ben and I weren't free for dinner on our actual bdays.

When I got home, I got to open my present!


Gift from Ash and Bro. A very cute lock ... not sure what to do with it ... I'll figure something out.



I have another gift from my sis and it Little Twin Stars so it will be showing up on my other blog soon ;)

I had a great bday this year. Thanks everyone for making it one to remember!