Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ash!

We all went out on Sun to celebrate Ash's bday as she was going to spend it with her family on the actual day. Ash had some vouchers from Tian Jin so we decided to go there.

The food the previous time was not too bad, so I didn't mind going back.




See the fish? We actually had 2 of them because the first one was cook thoroughly, it was only a tad raw and we only noticed it after most of the fish was eaten. However, they still replaced one for us.



After dinner, we actually went to ice cream place I was at the nite b4 (pls see previous post). It was the first time my parents have gone to an atas ice cream place and try as we might to hide the prices from them, they saw it.

Let's just say, u can bet that my parents would never ever step into that place again :P

The rest of us kids, however, really enjoyed ourselves. I just feel that splurging a little once in a while is no big deal .... and as always, I will equate it to my mom's time spend feeding the "one-arm-bandit"