Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xmas @ Christine and August's

We had our annual Christmas get together @ Christine and Aug's. I always look forward to our xmas gathering.


Yummy food ... I of cos made my spinach dip again :)




A party's not a party w/o some bubbly!



As usual, there was a gift exchange and this year was a year of cups/mug/bottles .... contraptions that hold liquids!

Well, can't really blame ppl as what can u really get with a budget of $10-$20?


Look at how giddily happy Aug was at his box of chocolate! Haha ... it soon ended up in MY hands!




I got the best present of that nite ... $40 voucher @ Taka! LOL ... wasn't the budget $10-$20? I ain't complaining ... no way :P





We played some games after the opening of presents, one of which was to help clear the leftovers :) Haha .. it is one of the games that is fun but also one I dread at the same time. I hate losing as that mean that I would have to eat ... argh!

We also took out Taboo to play and I have to say I suck at it ... I keep saying "Er, er, er ...." Our team lost pretty badly :P

Looking forward to the next Xmas and this time we have BANNED cup/mugs/"anything u drink out of". We were talking about it being a gift recycling year! Haha .... that is when u bring a gift that u were given that doesn't suit u or u don't like and regift it. The fun part is sometimes the gifts are really crappy and the goal of the game is to go home with the least crappy gift :D

Can't wait!