Sunday, April 9, 2006

Cassie Time

Went out with my friend Cassie tonite, she came home from Alaska for a week for work related stuff and will be leaving tomorrow morning. I was thinking that we were never going to meet up as it seems like she had too much stuff going on in her life to make time for moi. I got really frustrated waiting for her to call a couple of times ..... In case u all didn't know, one of my MAJOR pet peeves is when ppl say that they would call but don't! ......

She finally called me and we went out to Applebees, ate, and talked. I really miss her but sometimes I wonder whether we are growing a little apart. I know they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, but when someone is not around, u tend to lose touch too. Fortunately, we have been doing quite a good job of always meeting up when she is in town. She is trying to get me to go to Alaska (tons of single guys there .... the ratio is what? 10 to 1?), maybe someday.

I like spending one on one time with my friends, too many ppl and it ppl will just break off into cliques. Am I too selfish that I want my friends to spend some time with me and me alone? Esp when the other ppl in the group are ppl that I don't even know. Because when that is the case, I usually find myself sitting alone in a corner. I don't do very good in groups ..... haha, who am I kidding, sometimes I don't even do well in one on ones ..... I'm too quiet, I like to listen and I am a horrible story teller, thus my fave mode of communication is writting :) TaDa!