Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nothing going on these few days, just work. I have been too easily annoyed lately. I don't know why but almost everyone has been pissing me off! My temper has been especially short ....... I hate the way I am feeling. Wish I could be the happy, cheerful self again. I can just imagine going postal .... HAHAHAHA ..... I'm just kidding ok? Don't call the cops! I really wish they would invent a happy pill ..... I could sure use it.

I'm feeling so lazy lately, u should see my room .... on second thought, I don't want anyone to see my room, that is why I keep my door closed all the time. I really need to get it cleaned .... maybe this weekend ... MAYBE.

On a much happy note, my Vegas trip is drawing closer and closer! Currently we are planning on staying in Vegas for 3 nites, 2 of which we are staying at NYNY and then the last day we will be stay at the Bellagio (fancy, fancy). I don't think I have ever stayed in such a fancy hotel b4 ..... when my family and I travelled, we usually go for the cheapest :) We will be squeezing 5 of us into one room ... looks like one of us will be taking the floor .... I volunteer Amir! ;) We will prob trade places, guess we need a sleeping bag .... LOL. Hey, we might be doing fancy, but we are still poor!