Saturday, April 22, 2006

Helena's Birthday!

I met up with Helena, Robbie, Tom and Annette at The Riv. I was late as I was at work and then have to go home to change. By the time I got there, Helena was drunk :) I drank a little b4 we made our way to Lou and Harry's. We did not stay long there as Helena wanted to change b4 we went to Rick's. It was a short walk to her friend's Mel's house but in heels, it was horrible! Tom and I were trailing behind the youngins.


After Helena got changed, we made our way back the bar. We had to wait in line for awhile but we finally made it into the bar. Tom kept buying shots for Helena and she kept taking them. She was so wasted. The girls then decided to go dance and 20mins later, they came back and Helena was crying! Along with here was a bouncer. Damn it, we were getting kicked out. Tom and I guided a stumbling Helena to Annette's bf car. Along the way, Helena kept crying, telling us how sorry she is. It was kinda funny :) We have decided that Helena is an emotional drunk. We kept trying to calm her down but she would not listen. She was also afraid and we had to tell her she was fine and that she was not going to die.


When we reached the car, she did not want to let us go! LOL, kept hugging me, then Tom, again apologizing and weeping. We finally got her in the car and drove her home. This all happened BEFORE midnight!


Tom and I then headed back to his car, we were hungry so we decided to go to Denny's! I was the first time that I have sat in a convertible and I was mighty excited about. Tom said that he would let me drive it someday ..... can't wait! Tom had nachos and I had a burger with fries with COFFEE!

Woke up today and I felt perfectly fine. I thought I would have a bad hangover as I started with beer and then was mixing it with hard liqour ... must have been the coffee I had at Denny's and the greasy food :) We are supposed to go out again tonite ... wonder how Helena is doing ... :)

More pics in the Photo Album area!