Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Liz!!

It was Liz's birthday on Fri and a bunch of us headed to the Wiskey Barrel Saloon. It was a real country bar where there was line dancing and a mechanical bull. Helena tried her hand at the bull and was pretty good at it! Some gals also tried their hand at line dancing but it was hard. We decided that we are going to head back to the Barrel on thursday where they give lessons to us beginners. It should be quite fun with my 2 left feet :)

I think I actually had more fun tonite than last. It just wasn't as loud and Helena didn't get drunk ... LOL. It was really nice hanging out with everyone. I even got out on the dance floor and danced when they were NOT line dancing ... I sure as hell did not want to embarress myself. I will post some pics that I took tomorrow but I am just too tired now ... plus, I have to be up at 9am tomorrow to get to work *GROAN* ...... later..................................