Monday, April 3, 2006

This is just wrong .....

This happened at my apartment's parking lot. I had to do a double take to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Next, I checked my car to make sure that my car's wheels are still there. Yup, they were .... *sigh of relief*

I could not believe that someone would do something like that. At first, I was thinking that it was just a prank played by some friends but when I asked my roomie about it, he said that another car (same make) down the road had a similar outcome. He said that stuff like this happens in Italy all the time but he has not seen it here b4.

I feel bad for laughing at the poor guy, but I hate to say it, it is kinda funny when it is not u. Even though I have somewhat new tires, I guess I should count my lucky stars that it was not me. My wheels were prob too small to be worth the trouble :)