Monday, July 31, 2006

Coward ... stupid .... chicken ... childish .... weak ...

I did something stupid today ..... I went to the grocery store today and just as I turn into the parking lot, I saw my ex's vehicle ..... and what was the first thing I did? Drove away! If I had gone any faster, I would have left tire tracks. I just did not want to risk bumping into him in the store. I did not want to see him while working at Owen and I sure do not want to see him anywhere else. However, after I drove away, I started beating myself up for being such a spineless COWARD!

I have not said a single word to him since I found out what he did and I do not see the need to. He has tried to make small talk after a few mths of avoidance but I just totally ignored him. Don't try to be friendly to me just because. I hate him and the things he did .... he is an asshole and a jerk! I see no point in being civil with such ppl. I just hate the fact that I had to change my plans because of him ... I ended up going to another store.

After thinking about it, I decided that if I were to be thrown into that same situation again, I would probably have done the exact same thing even though I know that it's not the mature thing to do ...... sigh, that's just me ...... I wonder what a psych doc have to say about this behavior .....