Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Will be babysitting Danielle's kids this week as their daycare provider is on vacation. Did a little no-no today ..... did not feed the kids proper food ...oops. Well, they told me what they wanted to eat and I let them .... maybe that's why they like me :P I guess I should more aware of what I feed them from now on.

There was a new additional to the family .... they got a brand new kitty. It is this really small ball of fluff which Bre loves to just carry around. Sometime I get worried that she might be a little too rough .... she already got a battle scar, the kitty scratched Bre on her face the night b4.

It was pretty hot on Mon so we spend most of the day indoors until Danielle came home. The girls then changed into their swimsuits and played in their blowup pool.

Came home and took a nap ... lol, guess I'm not used to waiting up at 8.30am. Same thing today and I'm going to have be up at 6.30am on Wed! Groan .....

However, something to look forward to ....... Dixie Chicks Concert in 3 days!!!