Sunday, March 18, 2007

First things first ... I finally got my computer repaired. Talk about procrastinating :) I eventually decided to get it looked at and when I brought it to a place across the street to where I lived and lugged it all the way to the 3rd story, the lazt told me that they were not taking in anymore repairs as the person doing it is swamped. I asked her if I wasn't in too much of a hurry, how long would it take ... 2 weeks she said. TWO WEEKS?!?! After I have decided that its time for my comp to be fixed, I don't want to wait 2 weeks.

I left the place and found another place but I was only able to bring it in on Fri, my off day. This time, afraid that they were going to tell me no again, I went up to the store (3rd story again) to check before bringing the computer in. They said that they would take 1-2 days. My eyes practically lit up :)

So after dropping of the comp, I met up with Elsie. We were supposed to meet later that nite to celebrate huiyi's bday but as I was off, we met up and did some shopping. We then ended up at Modesto's at Elizabeth Hotel again ... after a whole lot of confusion as I thought Orchard Parade Hotel was Elizabeth ....

We had so much to eat, it was a wonder that we actually finished all the food! We order 2 plates of pasta and 2 regular pizzas which we finished and we still had room to share 2 desserts ... yeah, there were only the FOUR of us.

After dinner, we made our way to Hereen where we want to sit and have some coffee. Unfortunately, ben had to leave and it just ended with us gals ..... KL joined us later for awhile after he got done with his rehearsal.

At about 12+ in the morn, GX came to pick Elsie up and was going to sit for awhile but he was unable to find parking so we ended up going to another place for beancurd ... yes, eat again! KL did not join us as he had to go home.

By the time I got home, thanks to GX :), it was past 2am .... I had to be at work at 9.15am!