Monday, March 12, 2007

Have had to call ppl to RSVP for an event that we are having at the store this wed and I have to say it has been a bitch. Most of them have not received the invite and I have to waste time explaining what the event is for. And the typical S'porean question is "Got sale or not?" And S'poreans don't understand the concept of RSVP ... well, I think alot don't. If an invite says rsvp, u are supposed to respond to it whether it is a yes or no. Waste my time and saliva.

I wonder how many ppl will actually show up that day .... So far I have had 80+ yes but god knows we should be thankful if even half of them shows up.

Will be going out with my friends this fri, it is Huiyi's bday and we are planning to go to Modesto's to celebrate. Unfortunately Evon and KL won't be able to make it as they are busy with their charity event show.

Today's my sis bday and we will be going out to eat later .. having dim sum. Sigh, will be have 2 big meals this week ... Groan.

Talking about food, my collegues at work are giving me grief about what I eat cos I eat the same thing everyday ... bean sprouts, green beans and beef redang with rice. Well, the reason I chose it is because I get my 2 veggies that are not very fattening and some meat. I usually only eat a little of the rice as carbs are evil! However, ppl always tend to be curious about what I eat and they would be like "Huh? Same thing again?" Well, I don't want to go for noodles as they usually don't have much veggie, that means I have to eat more noodles (CARBS!) to be relatively full. Plus, there is lots of MSG in the soup! Don't go to the chinese store as their sauces are sweet and their meat are coated with flour and fried (usually). I enjoy my beef redang ... can they just leave me alone!

Moreover, when I have my usual, I still lose weight and am not hungry but yesterday when I changed it to wonton mee (just so ppl will not think I am weird) I DID NOT lose weight .... ARGH!