Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Went to work .... saw bottles of wine and CHAMPANGE!!!:) But I don't think we will be able to drink while on the job ... sigh.

Anyway, I was involved in a meeting with my mgr and the other seniors. What I thought was going to be short meeting turned out to be almost 4hrs. Unfortunately, I had made plans with my sis and told her to come meet me for lunch. There was no way I could have picked up my phone when she called or reply her messages. In the end, she had to wait for abt 1 1/2 hrs b4 I was done. I knew she was going to be upset but when I saw her and she was crying, I really did not know what to do.

First of all, I did not know that the meeting was going to be so god damn long. Second of all, what was I supposed to do, tell my boss "Sorry, I need to answer this, my sis is calling me"

After apologizing profusely, she still seemed upset and was still tearing even though she said she wasn't mad at me.

Everything seem fine after awhile and we hung out for the rest of my break. However......

All's well that DOESN"T ends well .... I make the fatal mistake of mentioning the whole incident to my mom and my mom in turn said to my sis "Why u cry so easily?" Which prompted my sis to approach me and asked "U told mommy ah? Why must u tell her?"

So she is now pissed at me.....

ARGH!

I know that my sis is very emotional, but it just seems like everyone has to walk on eggshells around her so as not to hurt her feelings and upset her .....