Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sigh, now that I am working I really don't have time to update my blog as often :( And it doesn't help that I have been working closing shifts for the past few days. By the time I come home, I am tired and would just take a shower and head to bed.

Work has been kinda fun. Getting to know all the ppl there better, but still I feel like the odd one out. Maybe it is just me who always feel like I don't fit in. I finally got the key to the store and the access code ... I really feel impt now :) The work really isn't too hard but then I am just starting, there is going to be alot of paperwork that I have to do eventually. My boss is currently busy with the airport store that opened yesterday so she hasn't been in the store much. She will prob be back these few days.

We are planning an event at the store next week to introuduced our new spring collection and I was given the task of calling ppl to RSVP. Well, the made a stupid mistake of putting a fax number on the invitation .... Have been learning the closing procedures and will be doing one ALONE sometime during mid Mar .... I hope I don't forget anything ...