Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm off 2 days in a row again! Well, don't have anything planned these 2 days though ... which is probably good as I have been going out way too much and spending way too much money too. Will be getting paid this Wed but it would not include the comission. We get this mth's commission the following mth. So I guess I will have to wait another mth to get my full pay.

Anyway, in case u guys did not know already, I have stalker tendencies. I love googling ppl :) and trying to find out more abt ppl by all ways and means. Unfortunately, most of the times I am so good at what I do that I find out things that I wish I didn't. However, I don't think that would deter me from future sleuthing ..... guess I will never learn ...

The other thing that has been going on is that ppl have been complaining about how messy and untidy our other hse is .. aka, my dad's junkyard. An inspector went to the hse with my mom and took some pics, he told her that he can show where it says in the law that u can't store trash in the hse ... which is basically what is inside the hse. Nope, I have not gone into the place since I've been back. I am a little afraid.

I don't know what is going to happen but my dad won't be back until 15 Apr and first things first is that they want the lawn mowed. It looks like one of us is going to have to do it. The problem is trying to figure out where the lawnmower is ..... My dad is going to stall the inspector until he get home.

I really don't know what to do ... I can foresee a huge quarrel between my mom and dad .... I am quite positive that my dad suffer from Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome. However, don't even mention it as my dad will get really pissed! He does not have a problem, get it?