Sunday, June 24, 2007

All dressed up ...

Was invited to KL's bro's wedding on Thur and I was pretty excited abt it ... not because I knew the groom but rather b'cos I got to dress up. I bought a dress last year and had not had the opportunity to wear it. When I finally took it out to try, it was too big! Damn! Me, being the little seamtress, took out a needle and thread and proceeded to do a little adjustment .... look how well it turned out. Yes, the dress is from Forever 21.

--- The dress is knee length. I had to fold the area on the shoulder, if i didn't, the V would have ended abt 4cm (1 3/4 inches) lower .... talk about cleavage then!

---
Close up ... curled my hair ... have I mentioned how much I love my T&Co jewelry? :)

The wedding dinner was pretty grand .. well, kinda expected when it is at such a fancy hotel. It was at the Swissotel. The food wasn't that fantastic, but I guess u can't have both. Overall I had a great time, shared a few beers with the guys, Max and August (aka TY). By the time I got home it was close to 1am.

Wonder when I would get to play dress up again? :)