Saturday, June 2, 2007

More COACH Goodies!

During work, I walked into the storeroom and Isabelle told me that Susan wanted to see me. CRAP! That was the first word that came to my mind .... What did I do now?

I walked into her office ... Yes, Susan? You wanted to see me? She then gave me a nicely wrapped COACH gift and said it was for me! I immediately knew what it was. I spied it b4 in her office ... it was the gift for the previous training session. I thanked her and had a huge smile coming out of her office, as opposed to bringing my guard up as I was walking into it.

--- This is what I got. It's the 65th Anniversary Mini Skinny. Everyone at work is using it as they got it last Dec. This is one of the items that I do not have as part of my COACH collection. It's the only Mini Skinny that has it's own hangtag ... so cute!

---

Here's the inside .... it has the anniversary stripe lining. Isn't it pretty? :)