Wednesday, June 20, 2007

KL's friend is visiting from Aust and we have been meeting up and showing him around. Yesterday we brought him to Lau Pat Sat where he had satay and some local food. He also had his first taste of Tiger beer :)

I was supposed to meet them earlier today to go to Sentosa but I was so tired and decided that sleeping in was a much better choice. Well, I was kinda excited abt going to Sentosa and getting a tan but I have to say that after great thought, I decided that I also did not want his really cute friend to be seeing me in my bikini. I guess it is different when I went with Yvonne .... she knew me when I was fatter ... its hard to explain. I think I am going to have to lose alot more weight b4 I will be completely comfortable around ppl that I have just met. Sigh .. if this was in the US I would not give a fuck.

Anyways, back to my day ... so I finally dragged my ass out of the hse and made my way down to Orchard Rd. I had to pick up my phone that I had sent for servicing. While waiting to collect my phone, I noticed that alot of ppl were either sending in or collecting this particular model. I think Nokia screwed up while making this phone, some bad parts. However I still love my phone as it takes GREAT pics!

I then met KL and Max at Outram Park MRT. We made our way down to Chinatown where we had porridge with frog legs (tastes like chicken!), pig's liver and tofu. It was yummy. We continued walking and passed by this Reflexlogy place and Max wanted a foot massage ... haha, those ppl on my MSN knows that I have been yearning for one too! So we all went for it. OMG, it felt so good! Max and I ended up doing a back massages too. No more Yuchien to do massages for me :( have to find other alternatives.

We then headed down to Clarke Quay, showed Max a little of the nite life. We decided to call it an early nite as KL as to be up early in preparation for his brother's wedding tomorrow which Max would be tagging along too. I will get to sleep in and will only have to get up to dress up for the dinner in the evening. Will get to see Max one last time b4 he leaves on Fri ... sigh, why can't KL introduce to me local caucasians?!?!