Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tiffany & Co.

Splurged a little on myself again today.


I first saw it on a forum. Everyone was getting it and I thought it was really cute, so since I was in the area, I decided to pop in to see it in person .....

It is selling in the US for US$50 and I wondered how much it was here ... I asked the sale associate, oops, no ... they are called Sales Professionals, abt it and at first she wasn't sure abt it, but then she finally understood what I wanted ... I called it a scarf, she called it a bandana? Well, at COACH we call them ponytail scarves.

She took one out and I just fell in love! The Tiffany blue is so pretty ... and it has the pic of my bracelet and necklace. I then asked her how much it was ... she said S$95! I was expecting it to be about S$100 or more, so the fact that it was only 2 digits made me smile even more. I contemplated, asked my sis ... she said it was cute. Thought about it more and then caved in .....

---

Here's a pic of it! Isn't it pretty, it can be used as a hairband, a ponytail scarf, tied around my neck, or tied as a bow on one of COACH bags .....well, I don't care if u guys hate it and think it is a waste of $, I LOVE IT!!

And like I have always said ...

"I am high maintenance

BUT

I maintain myself!"