Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Frustrating Mom!

It's so frustrating when it comes to my mom, she can be so fucking calculative when it comes to $. My phone is under my dad's name as he is able to get a discount for the plan, saving me about $10 a mth. Anyway, since it also includes my sis's phone, he has it auto paid every mth thru his bank account and I then pay my mom back every mth. (My mom handles all the money at home, my dad is the generous one ... well, most of the time)

Well, today was the day that I finally transfer the money back to my mom, making her double check her account as I was doing it. After which, I gave her a Post-It stating the breakdown of the money for this mth. It was then she said,

"Your phone bill amt is before GST..." (GST is our Goods and Service Tax)

I looked at her and was a little dumbfounded .... first of all, I honestly did not realized that I have been paying her without the GST, second of all, my phone bill this mth (and on the average) is $36, 7% GST is fucking $2.52!!!

She is bugging me about

$2.52?!?!?!

This was the same person that did not realize that $3140 was not in her account!!

THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!

ARGH!!!

I looked at her and said a little innocently

"What? You mean u are not going to absorb GST?" and just continued walking ....

So fucking annoyed ... and now that I think about it, I ALWAYS round up to the nearest $5 when I transfer $ to my mom, I think that should cover it.

But rest assured, next mth I will calculate the FUCKING GST into my bill.