Saturday, August 25, 2007

Met up with my friend TJ at Vivocity. We had tried to meet earlier in the mth but she had to go to China on a business trip and I had very few weekends to spare. Well, problem solved now ... she is back from China and I am free .. in more ways than one.

Was supposed to meet at at 6.30pm but she was late so I did a little window shopping b4 she arrived. We headed to Hog's Breath Cafe located on the 3rd level. It's located at a corner so if one didn't go looking for it, they would prob miss it. My sis was actually the one who told me about it.

We both had the prime rib ... sure brings back memories of catering .... it was not too back, my only complain was that our appetiser came 5 seconds before our entrees! We did not have time to even savour our calamari b4 our food came!

Would still go back again, according to my sis, their set lunch is really worth it and on tues, they have lady's nite where some stuff on the menu are 50% off!

I had fun catching up with TJ abt what's going on. I'm trying to convince her to invite 我们 to her place so that we can see her home and also her hubby! Heehee, according to the gang, no one has seen him b4 .... can't wait :)