Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gave up an off day for NOTHING!

Well, I was supposed to be off today but I got guilted into coming back to help the midnight sales. However, because not all the merchants decide to participate in it, the mall did not advertised it, which means no one knew abt it, therefore the crowd was non existent.

So now, I will be working 12 days b4 my next off day ... GROAN!

And to top off a dissapointing night, my friend received her confirmation ... the catch, she did not get a single cent increment .... none, zip, nada! Our boss told her that she is not doing a good job and there are things that she should work on. WTF?! If she is doing such a bad job, why confirm her in the first place. The only reason, we feel, she confirmed her is so that she would have to work out her 1 mth notice if she decides to leave.

Oh, forgot to mention the Employee Satisfaction Survey we had to do today. It was a joke .... "The company cares abt me .... Strongly Disagree", "I am able to share my thoughts and ideas with my superiors ... Strongly Disagree", "Company provides fun activities ... Strongly Disagree"

I am not satisfied with the company ... STRONGLY AGREE!!!