Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Quit!

No, I'm not kidding, I did quit. Wed will be my last day. I just could not stand working for that BITCH anymore! Why should I continue working for someone who tells me straight to my face "you don't do anything .... u are an expensive sales associate ... sales is not your thing..." I do not go to work to get insulted and lectured to like I am a kid. It's worse than going to school! I can't deal with her 360 days PMS.

There is no way I can ever can on her good side as she likes ppl to kiss her ass and she loves the ones that will go to her with all sort of info. Unfortunately, the ones that she trusts are the ones that are the backstabbers! They tell her their version of the story which benefits them. If she says I am expensive, then what about that little ass kisser of hers? Just because they were from the same company she gets a nice fat increment when confirmed. FUCK lor, the thick foundation on her face is probably a layer of SHIT from all the ASS KISSING she has been doing! Thank god I have friends there that stood up for me.

I have to say that I am a little dissapointed with the brand. I still love my bags but I have seen how the quality of their products have dropped. I hate trying to explain to customers why a brand new bag would have a defective part or start to fall apart after only a few mths use. I hate telling customers that repairs would take TWO MONTHS .. if we need to get a replacement part, it would take SIX MONTHS or MORE. WTF, the customer thinks it is unreasonable, I think it is unreasonable.

Moreover, they come up with new designs so often that everything get old pretty soon. In the US, that means it's off to the factory outlets. I wish everyone would go to the US to get their bags. Why buy here when u can save 30% or more when u purchase it from the US? However, let me warn u, the quality is a luck of the draw .... so far I have been quite fortunate ... well, except for one top handle pouch of mine, but it was a cheap buy, I wrote it off ... if anything happens to yr bag ... u have to pay for repair and it would take forever!

I want to upgrade ... will still carry my current bags, but aiming for a Fendi, Chloe, Balenciaga, Bottega ... ooh.. I want an Hermes! Haha, looks like I have to start searching for a new job .... hmm, at the moment, I will return to my role as Singapore Idler.

Things to do .... get a pedicure! My feet has gotten a beating within this 6 mths. I never want to wear court shoes and stand for 8hrs. Get some sleep ... no more 8.30am morning lectures that are not paid, I end up working a full shift and am tired like crap. Go for my spa weekend getaway ... guys, I can go anytime now!