Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Was supposed to meet up with my ex boss, Mike, and friend, Rowena but Mike got the dates mixed up and so he could not meet. We were actually supposed to meet last wed on my off day but I cancelled as I was trying to be a good employee and help out but u guys know how it went. The next available date for us to meet is next wed as Rowena is going to HK over the weekend. I was telling Rowena how it feels like we might never get to meet.

Anyway, cos there wasn't a need to wake up, I got up, went to pee and then headed back to bed. Was woken every now and then with msgs on my phone ... replied, and went back to bed continuously. You guys would not believe what time I finally dragged my ass out of bed. Please bear in mind that I have been working for 12 days straight ....

I woke up at 5pm!

Haha, I know, such a pig. I forgot what time I went to bed but I think I got about 12-14hrs of sleep :)

I met up with my friend Ryd from my SI days on Mon nite. It was also a rescheduled appointment. Was supposed to meet last tues but he thought it was Wed instead. Sigh .. what is it with ppl mistaking appointments with me? Am I that forgettable? Well, met him at Suntec and we went for dinner and after which coffee at Starbucks. It was nice catching up and learning what some of the ppl we knew were up to. But I have to say that at times it felt like I did not know what to say. I have to say that I am not the world best conversationlist .... think I am pretty boring at times ... which could prob explain why I am single and alone ...

Anyway, pretty excited about going to see the musical The King and I on Sat with Huiyi and KL. After which, we will be meeting the usual gang for dinner at Sushi Tei over at Vivocity.

Here are some pics courtesy of Shanice from the last few times that the gang met up.

---

We went to a Korean BBQ restaurant over at East Coast.

---

This was last mth, 28 Jul. We went to Marina South and this was after where we sat and listened to some live music.

---

On 29 Jul, this was after we went to Elsie's grandfather's wake. We decided to grab a bite over at the HK Cafe across from my house.

Guess I'm not really alone with friends like them .... really something I should be thankful for ...