Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fun with Wii

After lunch on Sat, my sis and I stayed at my bro's place after the cake was cut. We played with his new toy, the Wii that we got for him for his bday. The controller has a sensor and u swing/move it around to play the games. Here we are playing Wii Sports.

---



My bro and sis are playing tennis.

---



Here I am trying out the tennis game. I've never been a good video gamer ...

---



My sis trying out the boxing.

---



Me boxing .... it is a real good anger management tool ... guess who I had in mind while punching? Haha :) Yes, I changed my top as I was perspiring and a T-shirt was more comfy. However, after looking at this clip, all I think think of is "DAMN, I look so FAT!!"

---

THE FUNNIEST!! MUST WATCH!



And lastly, here's my bro bowling ... OMG, it's so funny, can't stop laughing every time I see it ... hope I won't get in trouble if he becomes infamous for this clip :) You can hear me giggling in the background ....