Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So pissed/annoyed!

My mom asked me to send an email to my dad asking him to call her later in the even and this was what I got in reply ...


Guessed I used "mUmmy" instead of "mOmmy" and my dad decided to give me a English lesson. And the irony is that he said ...

"What happened to YOU spelling?"

U know what? It has never occurred to be that they are different when it relates to calling your mother and I was RIGHT!



According to Dictionary.com, mummy can be used for calling your mother too!

Its one of those u spell "realiSe", I spell "realiZe", u spell "coloUr", I spell "color".

Of cos I did not tell my dad, I just ignored the whole thing .... but I just had to rant here. There is really no point in arguing with my dad. Did not know that emailing my dad can be such a stressful thing. I guess the next time I better check my grammar, punctuation and no more short forms too!