Friday, November 30, 2007

Went out with my mom and sis on Thur. My mom wanted to go to the grocery store and so we decided to go grab an early lunch before going shopping. We went to Changi Village for Bak Chor Mee (minced pork noodles) It was really yummy ... put lots of chilli in mine!

We then headed to Giant and while my mom did her shopping, my sis and I went to IKEA that was across the street. We wanted to get additional containers. As we were walking out the store, we saw this .....

---

Have always heard that the hot dogs here are good and cheap but have never tried them. Gave my sis the "want to try it?" look and we went to get one to share. We were still pretty full from our noodles.

---

Ketchup..

---

Mustard! It was pretty good for the price, not too salty, will prob be back for seconds the next time ard.

As we were heading out the store for the second time, I noticed some kids eating ice cream! I turned to my sis and again :) We headed back to get some ice cream ....

---

Ice cream is more exp than the hot dog! But it was good, much better than the ones at McDonald's ... yes, u can get 2 cones at Mc for that price but I believe in quality over quantity.

---

Our cone .. love the waffle cone.

We finally made it out on our third try, no other distractions :)

Went to look for my mom and as usual, she bought enough to feed an army cos my dad is coming back..... looks like the kitchen is going to be back in business!