Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lunch with the Gals

Shanice had to get her laptop fixed and would be in town, so she asked if we wanted to meet for high tea. We searched online for a place to go but they were all so exp. In the end, I found Suki Sushi which had a sushi buffet from 12noon to 5pm and it was only $20.90++. We gals love our Jap food!

The ppl who were free to go were - Serena the Bum, Shanice the Tai Tai, Evon the self declared day off, and my sis, the "I can go to work anytime I want".

We got there and it wasn't too crowded. We started ordering from its pretty wide buffet menu. These are the items we had ...


Yes, they had soft shell crab!




Oops, double pic .. too lazy to edit :P We had lots of sashimi.




I love the fried little fishies that had roe in them.




Puffs were yummy ... those scallops sucked.




Miso soup took forever to arrived!



Overall it was a pretty good meal. We stay till about 4+pm but my sis did leave early after she decided she had her fill and was ready to start work.

We decided to make our way to Isetan to see my sis in action and along the way we stopped by my Sanrio shop. Unfortunately (or fortunately) they did not have anything new. After saying hi to my sis, we went over to Wheelock where we had coffee and waited for Huiyi to get off work.

We sat and chatted till about 8+ b4 heading home ...... what a day of leisure :)