Saturday, November 18, 2006

Girls Nite Out

Went out with the girls last nite. We went to Makansutra by the Esplanade. I got there the earliest as I have yet to estimate travelling time ... plus I hate being late.
We ate Satay, Carrot Cake, Fried Oysters and Chicken Wings. It was really yummy. After dinner, we heading to do some sight seeing and take some pics.
---

Shanice, Yvonne, Me and LC



After that was desset. We headed to Haagen Daz 4 dessert. Shanice wanted to try their fondue but unfortunately they were sold out. We settle for a selection of ice cream that we all shared.

---

Here's a shot of LC and Me with our ice cream. We had Chocolate, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Cookies and Cream, Midnight Cookies and Cream (I think they are they same thing), Stawberry, Brandied Cherry, Coffee, Cookies and Cream AND a warm brownie!

I was happy happy happy! :)