Thursday, November 2, 2006

Star Trek

I have been staying at home watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (DS9). I borrowed the dvds from my brother and I guess u have to say he got what he paid for ..... the dvds were pirated ones and of 'cos they were not perfect. A few of the episodes did not have endings but that did not bother me that much, they were usually just a couple of mins and I found out what happened by visiting the website.

However, when ONE FULL EPISODE is missing, it really pissed the hell out of me! I knew something was missing as the played the scene during one of the extra footage interviews that was on the dvds ...... ARGH! It one thing about missing a few mins of the end, but to not see an entire episode? That is just wrong, Wrong, WRONG!!

Sigh, guess that would just mean that I would have to try to download the episode somewhere online .....

Anyway, back to my Star Trek ... I'm at my last season .... next in line would either be The Original Series or Voyager.

Yes, I'm a Trekkie and I am proud to admit it ... I think I am slowly bringing my sis to the dark side (yes, I know that is from Star Wars) But what else can she do but join me when I am glued to the tv with Star Trek? :)