Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Sat, my sis and I went over to my bro's to hse sit as he had a delivery coming but was going over to JB for some shopping. We headed there at about 9.30am and just hung around playing his 360. Later, we headed to our cousin's place for a bbq (or my friends in the US would call it grilling) ... it was out nephew's 4th birthday.

It was really fun, I have not been to one of their famous bbq that I have heard so much about. There was tons of food and I ate till I was almost bursting ... well, actually, maybe the alcohol was actually filling me up :)

I was the bartender for Lin Wei and it was my job to keep his cup filled as he was busy tending the bbq. As of course as I was filling his cup, I made sure that mine was also filled. Between the 2 of us, I think that we finished more than half of a fifth of Absolut Vodka. Later, we headed upstairs where we finished about a 1/4 of Southern Comfort left and, according to my sis, drank a bit more of Jose with Coke (yuck).

But of cos, I don't remember much after the SoCo .... I remember Lin Wei, my bro and I giving my sis the whole "drink as much as u want but make sure that next day u are ready to work/study" bullshit and the next thing I knew, I found myself in my own bed ....

However, surprise, surprise, after interrogating my sis the next day.. I found out that I did not have to be carried to bed, that I actually walked myself to the car (my cousin-in-law drove) and then to my front door, up the stairs and to my bed ..... I have to say I was quite proud of myself and glad that I did not embaressed myself in front of my cousins and my aunt.

But the hangover I had on Sun made me regret drinking that much .. but at least I did not puke ... haha