Thursday, November 30, 2006

Menicure & Pedicure!

Met up with LC for a spa manicure and spa pedicure. She found this really great deal for 2 ppl and so she asked me along. Haha, and also because I was the only one that was free at 4pm ... her other non loser friends have to work.

---

Here I am recieving my manicure .... she is applying a mask on my hand.

---

The color that I chose .. I tend to veer toward the reds and pinks. I wanted to do a French but unfortunately I have a pretty big bruise on my big toe that would not be hidden under a French. Well, there is always a next time :)

---

This was what LC chose, a shimmering silver/lilac color.
---

After our little indulgence, we headed to Chinatown where LC had to pick up a dress that she is going to wear on Sun. The guys that work there are a really nice friendly group ... most likely gay, but hey, they are designers, what do u expect? :) LC is already planning my wedding, telling me that I have to book my dresses at that shop, Ted Collection, now. They do really great beading, their workmanship is meticulous and every dress is unique.

I wouldn't mind having a few dresses made there but I don't think I want to have a wedding unless we can afford it. I would rather spend the money on a down payment on a hse/car. Maybe all the weddings I have done have numb me towards them.

But wtf ... I don't even have a f&*king bf .... it's too soon to talk/think about it!