Friday, December 1, 2006

Home Alone ....

I'm going to be home alone for about 2 weeks, maybe more. My dad is going to Germany on a business trip and since school is out, my sis and mom will be going too.

Me?

Well, I no longer qualify for a free tic so I have to stay at home. My parents did not even ask if I wanted to go. And by now, u should all know my mom, there is no way she would offer to sponsor me. Sigh, I guess it is hse sitting for me then ....

However, with them gone, it would mean that it will be a great opportunity for me to go on a diet! No mom's cooking, it is evil, Evil, EVIL!!! I wonder how much weight I would be able to take off .... keep an eye on the ticker above, hopefully there will be a steady descend.

Well, when the cat's away, the mice come out and play .... it seems like a good idea to invite some friends over for a BBQ :) But I have to remind myself of the dreaded scale!