Sunday, December 17, 2006

Last day of freedom ...

Today is my last day of freedom, my parents and sis are coming back tomorrow morning. My bro borrowed the car yesterday and was not able to put more gas into the car into in b4 returning it, thus, I had to go out and run some errands today.

First I had to go top up the cash card from the car, then went to fill up the tank, washed the car AND set the trip odometer back. Wondering why? 'Cos b4 my mom left, she filled up the tank and set the odometer to zero. Some of u might think that it was nice of my mom to make sure that the tank was full for the car, however, u guys don't know my mom. The only reason she did that was so that she would know how much we drove the car.

Now I have to make sure that the hse is in order .... however, I know that no matter what I do, my mom would definately have something to pick on. I wonder what?