Saturday, December 2, 2006

Today my mom took me around S'pore. Because of the BBQ I'm planning this Sat., I have to drive around and do some shopping. However, because I have not driven for so long here, I don't know my way around.

I miss Mapquest :(

My mom tried to give me directions but when u don't know ANY roads, it is really hard to do. I don't even remember how to get to the grocery store that I know is near my hse and I have been there a few times. However, when u are not the one driving, u tend not to pay attention to the roads.

So, my mom first brought me to Geylang where I am planning to get Satay from, as per request from my brother .. he says that it is the best. After lunch, we then headed back home where my mom drove us to the grocery store. I made sure I paid close attention .... why wasn't I driving? Well, one word ... Mom ... that should explain alot :)

After that, we headed to the mall near my place where I managed to find 2 books, 1 of which I have been searching for a few weeks. The other caught my eye after I paid for the first and since it was a brand new title from 1 of my fave authors, I had to get it.

Came home and started on one and finished it .. haha, I think it took my about 5-6hrs? :)