Saturday, December 9, 2006

I am not answering my home phone anymore!

Well, it's just that I am home alone and I have not been liking the calls I get on that line. Mainly my grandma.

Ok, I know that is mean but she just keep asking so many questions and there is a language barrier between us .... yes, literally. She would ask me whether I have eaten, specifically what I ate, whether my parents called me, did my bro call, did he bring me out to eat, whether my bro and his wife are trying to have a kid, do I have a bf, if I do I have to introuduce him to her ... blah, blah, blah .....

Is it bad that I lied to her? Well, I just don't want to have to answer more questions if I give her a reply that would require her to ask why .... I thought that she would call once a week but so far she has called twice in 2 days. That's not counting the first day when I refused to answer the phone, wonder who was that ...

So far, the only other ppl who called were my dad and bro. The converstation with my dad lasted about, hmm, a min? And my bro, I have no idea why he called me at home. Call my cell damn it!