Friday, December 15, 2006

I have my own computer! :)

I'm in my room writing this entry and I am mighty happy :) A thousand thanks to my bro. He got a new comp and so he gave me his old one as a xmas/bday present. I have had my own computer, in my room, for more than 8 years. So, it took a little getting used to when I came back to S'pore didn't have one for my own personal use. I wanted to get one when I came back but my dad did not approve, so I just gave up on that idea ... no point in arguing with my dad.

Now that I have a comp in my room, it's going to mean that I am going to be online more often ... yippee! But that also means that I will be getting less sleep .... groan.

Hmm .... I was given everything except speakers .... I guess I will have to search through my dad's "collection" to find one :)