Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away ....

It has been raining none stop today ... what a drag.

Went to the new Courts and Ikea at Tampines (pronouced Tam-per-knees not Tam-Pines). My parents were looking for a new washing machine (where some of them do indicate "SOFTENER" for a certain compartment which I told my dad was for softener ... however, my dad chose to ignore me when I pointed it out ... I was right, HAH!)

Anyway, I was looking for a bookshelf, my dad wanted to get one that is solid wood and not those cheap particle board type ... hey, my parent's are going to be paying for it, if they want to buy me a nice wood one, I'm not one to complain :) I found one that I like and would probably need two of them to fit all my books. I think my mom was ready to get it but my dad wanted to shop around first.

My mom then dropped me off at the MRT station and I went down to town to meet my friends for dinner ... yes, it's almost the same gang again. We have been going out to eat almost everyday since KL came home ... sigh, it looks like my ticker is not going to be moving for a while.

--- Kok Leong and I

---

Huiyi and I

---

Benjamin and Shanice

---
我们 :)

It was still raining when I reach my hse's MRT station, it's about a 10-15 mins walk, did not have an umbrella and so had to call my mom to come pick me up from the station. Had to wait awhile as she was still at the club playing her slot machines and had to drop off her friend b4 picking me up. So I did stay dry, thanks to KL and Shanice's umbrellas and my mom's car :)

Going to be meeting Huiyi and KL again tomorrow, KL has 4 tics to see Charlotte's Web and so I'm going to bring my sis along.