Friday, December 29, 2006

My dad will be going to Germany again next Tues. Nope, my mom and sis are not going .. damn. Not too sure how long he is going to be there, maybe 2 weeks. My mom is going to be happy as that means that she will have the car all to herself.

My sis will be starting sch next Wed and with my dad gone, my mom has volunteered me to sent my sis to sch in the morn .... groan. That means I would have to wake up at 7am! At least I get to go back to bed after that :)

Nothing much going on around here ... still raining nonstop. Tomorrow is my bday and I am planning to spend the whole day out. Don't really want to spend it at home ... Will be meeting up with LC for lunch and then the rest of the gang for dinner. In between? I don't know, maybe just hang around town, do some shopping, burn off some calories b4 dinner. After dinner, we are planning to go to a Karaoke pub. Have not karaoked in a long long time ... better have some english songs!

On New Year's Eve, we are planning to go out to a bar and have a countdown ..... hmm, what did I do last year. Oh yeah, I was alone at home b'cos no one want to get together! Hopefully this year would be better .....