Tuesday, January 2, 2007

On my bday, I met up with LC for lunch at at really nice Irish Pub called Muddy Murphy's down in Orchard Road.

---





LC had the lamb stew.

---

I had the beef stew ... it was really yummy!

---

After lunch, I met up with my sis who was in town with a couple of her friends. They surprised me with a small cake and even lighted a candle for me to make a wish. My sis, together with my mom and Justina, gave me a gift voucher to Forever 21 :)

Later on, I met up with my friends and we went out for dinner ... yes, it was eat, eat, eat the whole day. We went to this chinese restaurant that just opened called Bottle Tree Park. The food was not too bad but the service was bad ... it took them so long to clear table so we had to wait because we wanted a table that was in the air-conditioned room. It was so new that they did not even have their credit card machines up and running, everyone has to pay by cash.

---
Here we are sitting while they clear a table for us ...

---

Huiyi, KL, Shanice, Evon, Me and Ben.

---

The gang .... Huiyi, Shanice, Me, Evon, WD, KL and Ben

---

We then headed to a KTV lounge where we had our karaoke nite. It has been so long since I have been to one. I mainly set there and listened to the rest sing as they were all singing chinese songs.

GX and LC joined us for karaoke as the wedding dinner that they were at was at the same place as our karaoke. My friends bought Ben and I a birthday cake and it was there where we sang out happy birthdays.

---
Cutting our cake ... chocolate .... yum :)

---
The Pretty Gals :)
?? :)

We had to leave at 2am when the lounge closed but we then headed down to Jalan Kayu for some coffee and tea ... by the time I got home, I was so tired that slept the moment I hit the bed ....