Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The new .....

---
The old ....

---

The new washing machine came yesterday and after having it installed, my mom commented that with the white machine, the area looks bigger and brighter. I looked at my mom and said "Maybe it's because I cleaned the area and there isn't an inch of dirt and grime there now!"

Anyway, I used the machine for the first time today and I have to say I didn't know that a washing machine could be that quiet! I guess after being used to the "bang, bang, bang" during the spin cycle, it sounded weird when silence greeted me. It made me wonder whether the machine was working properly or not. Sure enough, when the machine beeped to signal the end, I opened the lid and the clothes were spun dry.

I'm sure the neighbors are glad to be able to sleep in finally :)