Monday, January 22, 2007

Before meeting up to celebrate Yvonne's birthday on Fri, I went to get a haircut. Talk about anxiety attacks! I was so nervous 'cos I wanted to do something different but was petrified that I would not like the outcome. I dragged my sis along and while walking to the salon, there were a few times when I tried to turn around and run. Haha ... I know, very drama.

I thought the stylist did a pretty good job and I especially loved the 15 min or more head massage that I got. I gave her the go ahead to cut my fringe which I have not had since prob primary sch. I decided for a change after looking at pics from 4 years ago and realized that my hair style has basically been the same.

I then went down to Orchard Rd where I met up with KL, Huiyi and Shanice to go pick out a cake for Yvonne. We went to Taka where there were quite a number of cake shops and we finally decided on this really chocolaty looking cake :)

We had dinner at Chong Qing, a steamboat place. I ate so much, but not according to Ben who kept staring at me while I was having my "time out" moments and asking me to eat. Worse than my mom!

---

WD, Ben, KL, Huiyi, Me, Yvonne (the birthday gal), Shanice and Carol

After dinner we headed to Coffee Bean to chit chat and cut the cake ... I was so stuffed by then that all I had was H2O.

---

Here she is making her wish .... We wanted to get 30 small candles at the cake store but was told no :(

---

At Coffee Bean.

---

Ben and I. What do u think of my hair?

---

When the place closed at 1am, we headed to a 24hr McDonalds where we stayed till about 3am. We probably could have stayed longer but WD was dozing off and we took pity on him :)