Sunday, January 28, 2007

Woke up early this morning to wash clothings .. last time using the old machine ... no more "Bamg, bang, bang" in the morning. After I got done with laundry, I cleared the area as it was VERY dirty! There was so much crap .. thanks to my dad's collection and years of dirt, grime built up ... my mom has long given up on cleaning the hse since there is too much stuff. It took me more than 2 hrs to clean that small area by the washine machine! I had to move the machine, scrub the floor, rinse, scrub again, rinse, move the fridge, scrub, rinse, scrub, rinse, move crap, throw crap, scrub, rinse, scrub, rinse, throw more crap ... u get the pic :)

But I have to say I am pretty proud of what I did ... though there are some stains that I could not get out .. they are embedded in the tile! I threw away some stuff and there are more that I wanted to get rid off but I know that my dad won't be happy about it when he get home if I throw away everything. There are just some stuff that are literally falling apart! I mean, I get it that when he finds it, he thinks that it is a waste for it to be thrown away, but if he is to keep it and not use it and let it rot, what is the point in taking it in the first place?

ARGH .. I will never understand my dad when it comes to this. I think I have gone to the other extreme .. I now throw stuff away without blinking an eye.