Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Was woken up by my bro on new year's eve morn. He wanted to know whether I was free so that he could go get me my bday cake. After finally dragging my butt out of bed, I drove over to my bro's only to realize that the bakery that my bro wanted to go to has closed early b'cos it was new year's eve. Therefore, my bro, ash, my sis and I went out for a late lunch, early dinner.

I was going to meet up with my friends for the new year's countdown so I had to go home and change. By the time I reached town, it was madness ... there were so many ppl on the streets! We headed to a bar called the Loof but even though there were empty seats, they were all reserved.

We tried to make our way to the Esplanade but we were moving against a sea of ppl and so we finally gave up. We headed back to the Swissotel and ended up at their lounge. Some idiots decided to leave just as we came in and we got one of the best seats in the hse. It had a pretty good view of the fireworks :)

??? 4 Flowers :)

---
Waiting for New Year's ...

---
The fireworks display!

---
WD, Scott, Evon, Huiyi, Shanice and Me.

---

It was a bitch trying to get home, there was a long cab line outside that sometimes did not move an inch in an hr .... The lines were constantly busy so we could not call for a cab .... So we waited and waited till about 4am in the morn b4 we finally managed to book a cab.

I had a great time that nite but it was kinda sad knowing that another year has passed