Sunday, January 7, 2007

Damn .... stupid delicious chocolate cake .... chocolate is going to be the bane of my diet! That's why when my sis asked whether I wanted to go running today, I said, "Sure!"

Instead of running our usual route today, we walked to Serangoon Stadium to do our 2.4km. It is prob about 15 mins away. It was nice running on even ground but 6 laps?

GROAN!

My goal for today was to jog continuously for that 6 laps and I made it! :) I almost gave up during the 5th lap but I pushed myself. This time around, my sis beat me by about a min. She jogged about 2-3 laps, walked and then sprinted during the last lap. It was so demoralizing when I saw her past me .... that was also the time when I wanted to give up. I'm glad I didn't.

After the run, we strolled our way back home as our cool down. It was a pretty good workout if I may say so myself :) I have never not walked during a 2.4km run and I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself.

Now if I can only reduce my time.

P.S. I hate my sis's super metabolic rate .... she eats so much and is still so god damn tiny. I just have to sit by her and eat vicariously :(