Sunday, January 28, 2007

On Sat, I went out with my mom to get a new washing machine. The one that we had is falling apart. When it is in it's spin cycle, it is so loud that it sounds as if there are guns going off ... that and it machines would inch forward. I kept thinking that it would fall over the small ledge.

We went to a store nearby and bought a new 9.5kg machine. My dad was the one that wanted a big one ... haha, guys, they always think bigger is better. After that, we went grocery shopping ....

Came home and while I was online, I chatted with KL who was bored at home and so asked whether I wanted to meet him for coffee. I was bored too and since I was dressed, I said ok.

My mom dropped me off at the MRT station and so I was early. Went to my old workplace to check out the romance section. It was a mess ... so dissapointing. KL was late and so I ended up spending more time there that I had planned.

When he finally arrived, we first headed to Burger King so that he could have dinner. I ate some of his fries but that was it ... diet! Later, we went to Coffee Bean where I had my usual Latte with skim milk.

We were there chit chatting for a few hrs and for the first time in a long while, I was able to catch the train home, no need for a cab. By the time I reached home, it was midnite .... tired, bed :)