Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Had a great time last nite. Ben organized a xmas eve dinner at Medestos, a really classy italian restaurant (at least the one we went to was, they do have other outlets that are more casual).

---

WD, Evon, Chye Huat Shanice, Ben, Huiyi, KL, Me, Kelvin.

---

Kelvin and I. My sis helped me curl my hair ... so purtty :) It was alot curlier in the begining but my hair doesn't hold on to it very long.

---

Huiyi and I.

---

The Gals.

---

After dinner, we went to the Devil's Bar for a Xmas countdown and to have a few drinks. The cover charge was $28 which included a free drink. They played pretty good music, aka retro music, but towards the end, they started to play more recent hits there were not as "dancable" Maybe we were just tired after being on our feet for more than 3 hrs ....

---

Evon and I with our beers, I think I prob had more than 3 of those mugs to drink :)

---
The alcoholics ... Evon, Me, Kelvin, Ben, Huiyi, KL .... Shanice was taking the pic, she is the sober one.

All pics courtesy of Shanice .. thanks!