Monday, December 11, 2006

Had some friends over for a BBQ on Sat and we had a blast. Evon and Shanice came earlier and we went shopping. We had alot of food including chicken wings, hot dogs, taiwan sausages, corn (which we did nto touch), sweet potato, fried bee hoon (shanice made it), veggies, crab sticks, satay, otah .....

I invited my bro and ash and they became the ones that cooked the food. I tried to get Ash to sit but my bro said that she was a perfectionist when it comes to the BBQ and so she love to be the one at the pit .... no arguments from me, it meant more time to sit and chat with my friends.

We talked and caught up with some of our sch mates, it was surprising to know how well some of them are doing now.

It also became a nite of wedding pics and dvds. LC brought her wedding albums, christine brought a dvd of hers and Shanice had pics from her ROM. I missed all of them except Shanice's.

We chat till about 4am in the morning ... isn't it nice not to have my parents around? :) It they would have been home, I don't think we would have stayed up that late.

I will post pics when I get them ....