Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Went out with my sis for a late lunch today. My dad received a 1-for-1 set lunch voucher at NYDC at the Heeren.
---

My yummy pasta!

---

I had the Mushroom and Ham baked pasta and it was really good. My sis had the grilled chicken spaghetti but she did not really like it. The set lunch came with soup or salad, and either a soft drink or coffee or tea. I had it with a salad and coffee ... the coffee was super strong, love it that way!

After lunch, we made out way to Far East Plaza to visit my fave second hand bookstore. They have the widest range of romance books, plus some :), there. I miss being able to borrow romance books from the library ... the romance collection in the libraries here isn't that great.

We then headed to my old workplace ... Borders. I have to say that it is such a sad place now .... My sis was trying to find the second soundtrack to One Tree Hill but when she went up to the counter to enquire, the guy just told here that it is there and to go look for it herself. However, the cds were all in a huge mess .... we flipped through every cd in the soundtrack section but was unable to find it. We did find the first sountrack in 2 other different places but not where it was supposed to be.

What terrible service AND their selection of cds is laughable! I'm glad I'm no longer working there ... it would be a disgrace. All I have to say is ...

Visit amazon.com! :)